A Special 5 Years
Our Values and Ethos
We are committed to providing a caring, useful, enjoyable and effective school experience that prepares students for their next stage.
The Team at Waterhead Academy welcomes you to our community. We are working together to build something very special for the young people that we have the pleasure of working with. We believe that to be a successful school we must Achieve Together as one team. Our purpose is to provide a caring, useful, enjoyable and effective school experience that prepares students for their next stage.
Our key core values of Responsibility, Determination, and Success underpin everything we do.
Our Pledge is to be best school in the area for our students. To do that we aim to;
- Deliver student achievement through highly effective teaching.
- Develop student aspiration, good manners and a strong work ethic.
- Develop a culture of teamwork that promotes improvement, so students build on their strengths and overcome challenges through determination.
- Provide outstanding care, support and personal development opportunities, so students develop responsibility.
- Ensure students are well equipped for success in their next stage, personally and academically.
If you wish to learn more about the Academy contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call for an appointment to speak with our admissions team on 0161 620 5859.